AGRULINE 24 – 63 ’’ Benefits
AGRU produces AGRULINE 24 – 63 ’’ pipes in its cutting-edge production facility in Charleston , SC , using a polyethylene ( PE ) 4710 resin that exceeds the ASTM D3350 standard . PE 4710 allows AGRU to manufacture exceptionally durable pipes that are resistant to corrosion and flexible enough to support various installation methods such as horizontal directional drilling . AGRULINE 24 – 63 ’’ pipes are a robust , long-term solution for municipal , industrial , and aquaculture applications .
AGRULINE is the industry-leading HDPE piping solution available in North America at the 24 – 63 ’’ OD range . These pipes are extruded rather than spiral wound , meeting international standards such as EN 12201 and ISO 4427 . AGRU collaborates with partners to be a one-stop solution for pipes and fittings in this size category .
AGRU : The Plastics Experts
• Outstanding expertise in the field of plastics processing
• Superior customer service during the order fulfillment process
• Flexible , solution-oriented service and technical support before , during and after project design , execution , and while in operation
• Modern production machines and processes
• Machined and molded engineered piping components .
Low-Maintenance Piping Systems
• Welded HDPE piping systems are considered “ leak-free ” and homogenous in nature when compared with other joining methods required by other alternative legacy materials such as ductile iron , steel , and concrete
• The AGRULINE piping system is proven with decades of in-service pipelines worldwide
• 100 + year design life ( 1 ).
• One-stop shopping for pipes , fittings , and other accessories as needed
• Easy to install and maintain
• Supports a variety of installation methods including horizontal directional drilling
• Smooth inner surfaces ensure high flow capacity throughout the system ’ s service life .
• PE 100 , PE 100-RC , and PE 4710 certified materials all listed in PPI ’ s TR-4 listing
• Suitable for high pressure applications
• Non-corrosive with high chemical resistance
• For higher resistance to slow crack growth , and the longest life , request products made from PE 100-RC .